Banana shampoo bar – normal hair
Shampoo bar 70g
whole banana with jojoba oil
Made from a base of fresh nutrient rich banana fruit (Fair Traded and organic), blended with hydrating butters and jojoba seed oil. This nourishing mix helps:
• strengthen roots (potassium strengthens and helps maintain healthy follicles)
• soften hair and protect elasticity (proteins help repair hair, add thickness & bounce; protein deficiency can cause hair to thin).
• heal dry scalp (vitamin A hydrates scalp by restoring lost moisture which helps repair & improve growth)
Lather through the hands or directly onto wet hair & roots. Leave on for a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly. For those unfamiliar with natural (non-detergent) shampoos, here are some pointers:
• Time: Depending on hair type, it may feel unusual at first, but give it a few weeks to reveal nourishing and strengthening benefits.
• Vinegar: If needed, you can also follow with raw apple cider vinegar to balance hair/scalp ph, detangle and treat itchiness. Simply mix one part of vinegar to 4 parts water in a cup and pour over hair from roots to end, leave on for few mins, then wash out excess.
• Diet: Try to include similar vitamin complex in your diet for maximal effectiveness.
organic fresh banana | musa sapientum fruit
organic extra virgin olive oil | sodium olivate
organic coconut oil | sodium cocoate
organic shea butter | sodium sheabutterate
organic sunflower seed oil | sodium sunflowerate
organic castor oil | ricinus communis seed oil
organic cocoa butter | sodium cocoabutterate
organic jojoba seed oil | simmondsia chinensis seed oil
organic rose geranium essential oil* | pelargonium graveolens flower oil
organic yuzu essential oil* | citrus junos peel oil
organic may chang essential oil* | litsea cubeba fruit oil
[*naturally occurring citral, citronellol, geraniol, limonene, linalool].